The Sun PUV Essence SPF50+
Regular price ₱425.00
- A watery essence which, when applied to the skin, leaves a non-sticky, colorless, fragrance-free, silky smooth, lightweight, and natural feeling.
- Provides SPF50+ and PA++++ sun protection (protects against UVA and UVB)
- Moisturizes skin through a blend of 7 herbal extracts (Peach Leaf, Chamomile Flower, Luffa Cylindrica, Cabbage Rose, Aloe Vera Leaf, Perilla Leaf, and Cucumber Fruit Extracts).
- Perfect for everyday use and is suitable as a base layer for make-up.
- Resistant to water and sweat but can be easily removed by washing skin with soap. Suitable for use on the face.
- Net Weight: 80 grams
- Made in Japan
Directions: Shake well before use. Apply onto areas where skin is exposed to the sun as required. Apply at least 20 minutes prior to sun exposure to ensure protecting ingredients bind to the skin. For extended time in the sun, re-apply regularly (at least every 2 to 3 hours) to ensure complete sun protection. While waiting for sunscreen to dry, avoid contacting wet area with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining these surfaces.
Ingredients: WATER, ALCOHOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, STEARYL DIMETHICONE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 METHYLGLUCOSE DISTEARATE, STEAROYL INULIN, METHYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CARBOMER, BHT, DISODIUM EDTA, PRUNUS PERSICA (PEACH) LEAF EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, LUFFA CYLINDRICA FRUIT/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, ROSA CENTIFOLIA FLOWER EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PERILLA OCYMOIDES LEAF EXTRACT, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT
Precautions: If irritation occurs, wash affected area and discontinue use. If irritation persists, consult a dermatologist. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not apply to open wounds. Store in a cool (< 30 degrees C) and dry place.